Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Big Family


Posting by: Lies Irawati.

I started from this picture, in the back row_my Mom, and aunt. In the front my grandpa, grandma (from my Mom side) grandma and grandpa (from my father side). Sitting in the floor my old brother and me.

(Photo taken around 1978).








Two years later we got this picture !
From left, my mom, me (Lies Irawati), my sister (Muliani), my old brother Jajat and my father.

(Photo taken around 1976)
                                                                                             




This is my old brother's (Jajat) family,
the right one is my Mom.

(Photo taken 2010 at Mutiara Carita Village).












My sister's (Ak Muliani) family.
(Photo taken in 2010 at Sasono Utomo Taman Mini).












My family

an elder sister Luqyana Nesia
and the youngest one Luna Adzra Cesaria







In the back row, Pak Pan, Pak Wan and Pak Ma
they are my uncles.
In the front, my Mom and my aunt Mak Na.



Just a part of my big family come together in occasion of  my cousin's wedding reception that held in Sasono Utomo Taman Mini Indonesia Indah.

(see pictures below).


No comments:

Post a Comment